n.addCommand("Using Input &1", "nuke.connectViewer(0, nuke.selectedNode())", "ctrl+1")
n.addCommand("Using Input &2", "nuke.connectViewer(1, nuke.selectedNode())", "ctrl+2")

Cheers, Alan.

On 2/10/2012 8:24 AM, Howard Jones wrote:
see nukepedia - there's one on there somewhere, haven't got the details to hand but works well

Howard

From: Jud Pratt <j...@mac.com>
To: Nuke user discussion <nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 20:10
Subject: [Nuke-users] Locking a viewer

Hello again

Is there a way to lock a viewer to a single view so that it will not switch if you accidentally have it highlighted when you hit a number key.

In my current workflow, I have 2 viewers open. Once is my "workspace" and the other is my stereo view so I can see the result of my mucking about in my workspace viewer.  I would like to be able to lock my stereo view viewer to the final node in the script so I don't accidentally change it.

Is there a way to do this?  If not, feature request? ;-)

Thanks!
--Jud

Alan Fairlie
Lead TD Compositor
Iloura
Switchboard: +61 3 9251 1888
Direct Line: +61 3 9251 1825
Fax: +61 3 9251 1222
This communication is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the named recipient, please contact us immediately. You must not copy, use or disclose this communication, or any attachments or information in it, without our prior consent.