And why a merge node block the concatenation like that :

set cut_paste_input [stack 0]
version 6.3 v4
CheckerBoard2 {
 inputs 0
 name CheckerBoard1
 selected true
 xpos -525
 ypos -17
}
Transform {
 scale 0.1
 center {960 540}
 name Transform1
 selected true
 xpos -525
 ypos 77
}
Constant {
 inputs 0
 channels rgb
 name Constant1
 selected true
 xpos -403
 ypos -27
}
Merge2 {
 inputs 2
 name Merge1
 selected true
 xpos -403
 ypos 77
}
Transform {
 scale 10
 center {960 540}
 name Transform2
 selected true
 xpos -403
 ypos 130
}

I think if I remember well in Fusion this setup works.
It would be great if you include this in Nuke.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM, mattdleonard <
nuke-users-re...@thefoundry.co.uk> wrote:

> **
> Hiya,
>
> Transform nodes in Nuke that concatenate include:
>
> • Transform
> • TransformMasked
> • CameraShake
> • Reformat
> • CornerPin
> • Tracker
> • Stabilize
> • Reconcile3D
> • Card3D
> • Transform3D (hidden under Other / T)
> • MotionBlur2D (will receive a concatenated Transform, but doesn't pass it
> on)
>
> However some of the Transform nodes do not concatenate so make sure they
> aren’t interspersed with those nodes that do. The non-concatenating
> Transform nodes are:
>
> • Mirror
> • Position
> • TVIscale
> • GridWarp
> • SplineWarp
> • Crop
> • PlanarTracker (though the PlanarTracker Corner Pin exports will
> concatenate)
>
> Concatenation also affects the filtering hit you get when Transforming an
> image. The way Nuke handles this with multiple concatenated Transforms is
> to only apply one filter hit based on the settings of the final Transform
> node. The other Transform nodes’ filters are ignored.
>
> Although the Nuke documents currently state that Colour nodes concatenate
> (page 93, Nuke 6.3v6) they in fact don't. This is because, as already said
> above, Nuke is 32bit float (integer: 4,294,967,296 colours per channel = 80
> octillion colours (80x10²⁸)) and doesn’t need too. [image: Smile]
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Matt

Julien Chandelle
GSM : +32 (0) 494 277 542