Hi

Your file is strange. When you open it in Dumpster you find, that timescale and
duration values are inconsistent between movie header atom and track atom and
these values doesn't divide evenly. So it's very likely that file is
misinterpreted in different softwares.
This file was created by FFMPEG libraries- probably with some very old version.
And this cause a problems.

Best