Hi Peter

I did try the simple defocus tip - but it doesn't use all the cores at 100%

i get half of the cores being used ( 8 threads out of 16) - and out of that half - only one of the threads is using a full 100% - the rest are down at around 10% usage

This sound right?

Neil Scholes

www.uvfilms.co.uk
+44 (0) 7977 456 197