Hey out there -

Does anyone know of a way to embed certain tiff tags into a (tiff) render? A ModifyMetaData node doesn't seem to do it unless there is a magic key I don't know of.

We are rendering tiffs and having some odd render issues. I'm hoping by adding TIFFTAG_HOSTCOMPUTER (http://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/tifftags/hostcomputer.html) we might be able to ID the renderbox and discover if it's something to do with specific machines on the farm.

hmm - possibly some python afterFrameRender trick if there's not a simple way I've overlooked?

Any other ideas on ID'ing which box a tiff is rendered on is welcome...

rendering uncompressed, 16 bit if that matters.

thanks -
JRAB