Hi Holger,

I've been trying out your suggestion and I am wondering where the number 5000
came from? Is it somehow related to the project's full size format setting or
something else…?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Bobo
Senior VFX Compositor
Armstrong-White
http://armstrong-white.com/

Email:  richb...@mac.com
Mobile:  (248) 840-2665
Web:  http://richbobo.com/

"Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words
become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your
values. Your values become your destiny."

- Mahatma Ghandi