I'm using driver version 304.116 (which is what came down via nvidia-current) with a GTX 680.

On 5/3/14, 3:45 PM, Matt Griffith wrote:
Heh, your setup sounds almost identical to mine (except Cent instead of Kubuntu, no msttcorefonts, and no mocha). Everything else though is the same. Out of curiosity (probably doesn't relate to anything), what nvidia drivers are you on? I'm using 331.67 here (with a 670 card).

Cheers!
-Matt