Hi all,

sorry for the cross-posting.

I am hoping to put up a Blink section Nukepedia in the next few days and am wondering if the right approach would be to have a new top level container called "Blink" (alongside "Gizmos", "Python", etc). The sub categories would be the same as for gizmos and plugins (i.e. Nuke's default tool categories). It has also been suggested to have tags to note whether a blink script is protected or not (to make it easier for those who a searching for Blink examples to learn).
Does that make sense to those of you who write Blink scripts?

Please reply to this thread and let me know.

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation and consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>* *