Ok, thanks. hope this can be fixed soon. I have developed some muscle memory to ctrl+click outside the image to get rid of the red sample rectangle, and it makes it very hard using Nuke 8 :-D

On 23/06/14 1:53 pm, Wakisaka,Taku,MARZA wrote:

Hi Frank,

we experienced the same problem here.

I send it to support, and it's registed as

Bug 41080 - Viewer - Ctrl/Cmd+Click outside the bounding box and then pan/zoom results in a crash

Taku

*From:*nuke-users-boun...@support.thefoundry.co.uk [mailto:nuke-users-boun...@support.thefoundry.co.uk] *On Behalf Of *Frank Rueter|OHUfx
*Sent:* Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:54 AM
*To:* nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk
*Subject:* Re: [Nuke-users] glib crashes - anybody using Nuke 8 on (K)Ubuntu 12.10?

I just found a case where Nuke 8 crashes 100%. Can somebody verify this please? Simply open Nuke and sample a pixel outside the viewer's format/data window using ctrl+click. Then try to pan the viewer. Crashes for me every time under Kubuntu 12.10 with Nuke 8.0v4, but not in Nuke 7. When quicktimes are involved I tend to get the glibc crash, if not, often it is "just" a seg fault.

I have sent this into support but am curious if others are getting the same result.

Cheers,
frank