Nico,

That’s good to know...   (8^\

I’m currently using a setting of 20 to get more fine-grained control over some
warping I’m doing. I guess I’ll have to see if the difference in the farm
renders is worth waiting for a slower local render or not…

Thanks for the heads up.

Rich

Rich Bobo
Senior VFX Compositor
Armstrong White
Email:  rich.b...@armstrong-white.com
http://armstrong-white.com/

Email:  richb...@mac.com
Mobile:  (248) 840-2665
Web:  http://richbobo.com/

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing
to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
- William Jennings Bryan