It was very promising and it is very sad to see them go. I also wonder why.
Wild guess is because this enforces “cost plus” budgeting for renders that you
cannot work through to your customers (“this is a fixed bid”).

If this is what happens it is very sad.

--
Julik Tarkhanov | HecticElectric | Keizersgracht 736 1017 EX
Amsterdam | The Netherlands | tel. +31 20 330 8250