Nathan the amount of noise from a forum emailed to you is INSANE.  Think
about how many people on the mail list complain about anything off topic
being noise now.   If I was getting forum emails it would just go off the
charts.   Digest Oye,  read through a zillion topics again.
Email.  goes in thread One email subject and all email go into that thread
and I never see another email accept the original.  Forum would be a new
non threaded email for every forum post. At least thats has been my
experience with other forums.

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/