late to the party, sorry. a bit busy these days. glad it's still useful

On 2/04/15 3:26 am, Pat Wong wrote:
heres the file

Kind Regards

Patrick Wong
077961 35224
www.wahwahdigital.com <http://www.wahwahdigital.com>

On 2 April 2015 at 11:20, Pat Wong <patwon...@gmail.com <mailto:patwon...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    i'ved grouped up all the necessary scripts for franks paint hub..
    included is the time echo projection camera too.

    hope its what your looking for..

    patrick

    On 1 April 2015 at 19:10, Pat Wong <patwon...@gmail.com