This seems to be a common issue. We have it too.

On 06/03/2015 04:37 PM, Jake Richards wrote:
To maybe reiterate what Frank says, I can get consistent seg faults with the following code in linux and Nuke 9.0v4:

Nuke9.0 --safe
(paste and execute this code in the script editor)
###
from PyQt4 import QtGui,QtCore

class pyQtTestDialog(QtGui.QWidget):
def __init__(self):
super(pyQtTestDialog,self).__init__()
self.grid = QtGui.QGridLayout()
self.setLayout(self.grid)
self.OKButton = QtGui.QPushButton("Ok")
self.cancelButton = QtGui.QPushButton("Cancel")
self.grid.addWidget(self.OKButton,0,0,1,1)
self.grid.addWidget(self.cancelButton,0,1,1,1)
self.connect(self.OKButton,QtCore.SIGNAL('clicked()'),self.close)
self.connect(self.cancelButton,QtCore.SIGNAL('clicked()'),self.close)

nuke.menu("Nuke").addCommand("HI","t = pyQtTestDialog();t.show()")
###

Click HI, then close the window and Nuke and I get a seg fault.
In Nuke 8.0v6 everything used to work fine. What are the versions of Qt or PyQt that should be used?
My query reports:

('Qt version:', '4.8.4')

('PyQt version:', '4.10.2')

Thanks!