Yes, I could, true.
Using the Write node's frame range rather than it's lifetime seems to work though. I just need to remember to reset that when I'm done.

On 11/24/2015 07:17 PM, Phillip Lange wrote:
Hi Frank

Could you make two discreet shots from the one clip ?

That way you'd have one comp container fro 1=>1199 and another one for 1200=>1700 ?

If you've already done the comp for the whole shot you could just import that into the new shots and render each one from the timeline separately.

But yeah I agree more control of the frame server in general is high up on my wishlist.

Good luck

Phill.