I have been using the OCIO SPI-VFX route, where you view through a film sRGB
display LUT. So in a sense the primaries are viewed as sRGB...  Or DCI is the
other option. And I can jump between DCI and sRGB on my monitor.. Eizo CG245w.

I linearise through the 10 bit log conversion and comp there without changing
primaries as the LUTs are supposed to give you a true sense of that neg scan...

The other tool i use are the truelight LUTs, and I have one calibrated with my
monitor ( thanks to film light) at Kelvin 5400 gamma 1.5 to mimic darker
viewing surround.

Well I'd be very keen to know if people have better solutions. I need to read
up on aces ADX

Sent from my iPad