Thanks for confirming Holger.
I have asked them now as well and go tthe same reply (no longer being developed because of the new STMap workflow).

Whilst love PFTrack and will certainly upgrade, I don't like being forced into it like this.

So I'm creating my own STMaps now via Nuke 9.

I tried creating them through PFTrack but the quality/accuracy wasn't as good as using the PFBarrel plugin in Nuke 9 to produce them.

I would have hoped that they at least compile their code for Nuke 10 and then let it phase out after a fair amount of time.

Cheers,
frank