Thanks Carl

FWIW
ptGui does this via it’s batch builder. As all of the cameras had their own
folders I have to rename their files and copy into one folder.
Then ptGui goes through the folder sequentially (you can also do it via date
stamp but there seems to be an issue with one of the cameras)

Bacth Builder then creates a series of projects you send to it’s batch
renderer. Unhelpfully it then seems determined to ignore any naming conventions
you have put in and place all files into the original folder.
So a bit of renaming and moving and it works.

I have to work locally rather than the NFS mounted drives to get around the
lock file error which maybe a umask issue I’m not sure.

Anyway in short it works so cheers!

Howard Jones
Visual Effects Supervisor
m: 07973 265624 | e: how...@axis-vfx.com | w: www.axis-vfx.com

> On 22 Oct 2016, at 13:08, Howard Jones <how...@axis-vfx.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks. Been looking at it but it's struggling to open up 3 of the images for
> some reason. And complains about not being able to lock the images.
>
> I've only got the the trial version, but I'll have another look at it.
>

> Howard
>
> On 22 Oct 2016, at 12:13 pm, Carl Schröter <ad...@l-rac.de
> <mailto:ad...@l-rac.de>> wrote:
>
>> The pro version of PTGui ( https://www.ptgui.com/ <https://www.ptgui.com/> )
>> can stitch in batch as far as I know.
>> The tool is quite powerful. Might be worth a look.
>>
>> Best,
>> Carl
>>

>> Howard Jones <how...@axis-vfx.com <mailto:how...@axis-vfx.com>> schrieb am
>> Fr., 21. Okt. 2016 um 21:59 Uhr:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a few thousand frames for a 3 image stitch sequence.
>>
>> I'm waiting to get access to the rig to film grids etc, to do this in Nuke,
>> but does anyone know of a programme to batch stitch images sequences outside
>> of Nuke.
>>
>> I can only only find single stitch programmes ie no batch process.
>>
>> I would obviously want the stitching to be the same across the entire
>> sequence.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Howard
>> --