Hi Stepan

I second this question ...... I'd really like to know if  NS needs to cache
at all if you have the speed to playback HD 10 bit DPX files straight from
disk.

It's a little frustrating and embarrassing when you have clients and are
reviewing a few 15 sec spots and you have to wait for it to cache every
time you change to another sequence.

Anyone have any suggestions on this ...... ??

thanks

Phillip