Hi

I have a basic gizmo with an OCIOFileTransform in it which is the showLUT. If I
submit to the Nuke BG renderer or deadline Farm I get an error. Nuke’s is
invisible but the farm is

An exception occurred: Error: [ 8:55.48] ERROR: Bad value for viewerProcess :
showLUT

This was created in Nuke and is attached - though the name of the LUT and path
have been changed. Created in the correct version of nuke.
This is fine within Nuke and renders in Nuke but fails on BG and farm.

I have other viewerProcess LUTs that are fine but this is the only one with
OCIOFileTransform and a cube.

Nuke8v06, OS agnostic

Howard Jones
Visual Effects Supervisor