Hi Nathan,

One very helpful think you could do, is add a Travis-CI matrix entry
where you are testing against the latest numpy nightly builds.

I got a bit lost in your tox setup, but the basic idea is that, for
one test entry, you add the following flags to pip:

-f
https://7933911d6844c6c53a7d-47bd50c35cd79bd838daf386af554a83.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com
--pre

In that case, you'll pull in the latest nightly build of Numpy.  See
the Scipy .travis.yml setup for an example.

Cheers,

Matthew