On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 7:32 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.har...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 6:26 PM Stanley Seibert <sseib...@anaconda.com>
> wrote:
>
>> If you go beyond the free tier, you can connect self-managed build
>> workers to the same system, but the build agent is written in C#, so I'm
>> not sure how portable it is to ARM or PPC yet.
>>

> Did you sign up as open source? And if so, were you able to do so as an
> organization?

Yes, it was pretty straightforward.  They seem to be using the simplistic
definition of "public repository == open source", so there was no
verification step.  I was able to create a project associated with the
numba organization on Github.  It seems to still require that you have
Microsoft accounts, and manage permissions on those, rather than inheriting
the settings from your Github repositories.