From: NumPy-Discussion
[mailto:numpy-discussion-bounces+oleksandr.pavlyk=intel....@python.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Kern
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:59 PM
To: Discussion of Numerical Python <numpy-discussion@python.org>
Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] How to get sources of the current state of 1.16?

There is a GitHub Milestone for 1.16:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/milestone/58

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 11:54 AM Pavlyk, Oleksandr
<oleksandr.pav...@intel.com<mailto:oleksandr.pav...@intel.com>> wrote:
Are they the same as the current master, or is there a mechanism to query issue
tracker for all PRs designated to make it into 1.16?

Even then, what should the base be?

Perhaps this is already documented in either an issue or a PR.

Thanks for the pointer.

Sasha

Robert Kern