Gary Ruben wrote:
> Sorry this isn't an answer, just noise, but for those here who don't
> know, Bruce is the chief maintainer of the vpython project. I have found
> vpython aka the visual module to be a highly attractive and useful
> module for teaching physics. It would be great if someone with Boost
> experience would try to help him out. I wouldn't want him to get falsely
> disillusioned with this list as I for one have been looking forward to a
> fully numpy-compatible version of vpython.

Please keep in mind that for many of us, this is the holiday season and we are
on vacation. While I'm happy to check the list and give answers that are at the
front of my head, deeper answers that require exploration or experimentation are
beyond my available time. I'm sure others are in a similar situation.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco