I've just updated the SVN trunk to get the latest numscons merge.
Something broke the support I put in for the setuptools "develop"
command. In order to make sure that setuptools' "develop" works with
numpy.distutils' "build_src", we override the "develop" command to
reinitialize the "build_src" command to add the --inplace option. This
used to work as of r4772, but now any Fortran Extensions have the
generated sources added twice. This causes links to fail since the
same symbol shows up twice.

David, any ideas?

--
Robert Kern