Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:33:11 -0500, Travis Oliphant wrote:
> Are we ready to do this yet?
>
> I know there were some outstanding questions. Are there major concerns
> remaining?

As far as the conversion is concerned, things should be OK.

The bugs in svn-all-fast-export have been fixed in the meantime, and we
have scripts for comparing checksums for each revision. It's hardly
possible to lose anything.

> Or, is it just picking a time to freeze subversion when
> someone like David or Pauli who know how to move the repository to
> github correctly a time to do it.

I can upload a "final" repository today/tomorrow. If it seems OK, we can
freeze SVN trunk a few days after that.

Or we can freeze the trunk sooner than that after the "final" repo is up,
and patch up things manually, if something turns up (unlikely).

        Pauli