Le mercredi 15 août 2012 à 20:54 +0200, Ralf Gommers a écrit :
> I was mixing it up a bit, but yes: the _odepack extension and the C
> source for it. Not necessary to do that at once I guess, but wrapping
> the same function twice is once too many.
>
> And forgot in my first email: nice PR, looks good to me.

OK then, you can found two commits :

the first one removes the _odepack extension (and the relative
multipack.h, __odepack.h and _odepackmodule.c), replacing it by Python
counterparts in the odeint function itself.
https://github.com/FabricioS/scipy/commit/02e8a4856f29f4ad438fef2c86a41b266d6a9e6c

the second one suggests reverting callback arguments convention:
        ydot = f(y,t,..)
to ode's one:
        ydot = f(t,y,..)
This ones would raise backward compatibility issues but align ordering
to the convention defined in the LLNL when designing the ODEPACK.
https://github.com/FabricioS/scipy/commit/f867f2b8133d3f6ea47d449bd760a77a7c90394e

--
Fabrice Silva