Hi Aron,

Previously mentioned by Julian, Yeppp may be a good candidate.
As for selecting a good library, I will consider the performance and the
API of the library.
The integration of the library should improve the performance of numpy and
also not make the source too complicated to maintain.
And I think the library should be mature so that the API will not be
changed significantly.

Please point out if there is something I miss.
Also I will be grateful to any suggestions for my proposal.

Regards,
Leo Mao