On 5/8/06, Vladimir Botka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Peter,

in FreeBSD usb driver is attached to USB controller. During the "bus
enumeration" "device generic USB driver" is attached (uhid in our case).

But if you don't enable the uhid driver in the kernel configuration
file, a ugen device should be attached, and that is what libusb can
work with.

If there is no known working FreeBSD installation I expect that we will
have to do some lower level debuging which will be more time consuming.

I can't remember whether someone got newhidups or libhid working in
*BSD, but they both use very similar routines to talk to libusb.

--
- Charles Lepple