I will start working on the 0.8 release on next moday or tuesday. If there are no surprises I will post another message when package is available for testing.

--
Sami Siren

Doug Cutting wrote:

+1

Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:

+1.
P.
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

Sami Siren wrote:

How would folks feel about releasing 0.8 now, there has been quite a lot of improvements/new features since 0.7 series and I strongly feel that we should push the first 0.8 series release (alfa/beta) out the door now. It would IMO lower the barrier to first timers try the 0.8 series and that would
give us more feedback about the overall quality.

Definitely +1. Let's do some testing, however, after the upgrade to hadoop 0.3.2 - hadoop had many, many changes, so we just need to make sure it's stable when used with Nutch ...

We should also check JIRA and apply any trivial fixes before the release.

If there is a consensus about this I can volunteer to be the RM.

That would be great, thanks!