i think you should learn the javacc ,then understand the analasis.jj
then the thai will be resolved soon .
just try it

On 11/7/06, sanjeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

After playing around with nutch for a few months I was tying to implement
the thai lanaguage analyzer for nutch.

Downloaded the subversion version and compiled using ant - everything
fine.

Next - I didn't see any tutorial for thai - but i did see one for chinese
at

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-36?page=comments#action_62153

Tried following the same steps outlined above but ran into compiler errors
...type mismatch

between lucene Token and nutch Token.

Suffice to say I am back at square one as far as trying to implement the
thai language analyzer for nutch.

Can someone please outline for me the exact procedure for this ? Or point
me
to a tutorial which explains how to ?

Would be highly obliged.
Thanks.