Arun,

No I haven't come anywhere near the solution. I am myself confused a little.
>From what I've learnt - one approach is to use NutchAnalysis.jj and compile
using javacc.

Another is to download dev version of nutch and try to use the patches for
the language analyzer
and identifier.

I failed on both counts simply because I don't have a clear picture on how
to make Nutch for thai
language.

Can someone please outline for me the steps and procedure to make Nutch run
in thai ?

cheers,
sanjeev.