Hi Sami,

 Indeed, I see your point. I guess what I was advocating for was more of a
ProtocolHeaders interface, that lives in org.apache.nutch.metadata. Then, we
could update the code that you have below to use ProtocolHeaders.class
rather than HttpHeaders.class. We would then make ProtocolHeaders extend
HttpHeaders, so that it by default inherits all of the HttpHeaders, while
still allowing more ProtocolHeader met keys (e.g., we could have an
interface for FileHeaders, etc.).

 What do you think about that? Alternatively we could just create a
ProtocolHeaders interface in org.apache.nutch.metadata that aggreates all
the met key fields from HttpHeaders, and it would be the place that the met
key fields for FileHeaders, etc. could go into.

Let me know what you think, and thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris