My +1 for 1.0.0. I already changed it to 0.10.0, but this can be easily
reverted, and was probably something that I should have brought to the
attention of the dev list before I did that (sorry about that). In any case,
I think 1.0.0 makes a lot of sense, politically, and software wise. Nutch is
production quality software (we use it in production environments here at
JPL), and deserves to have a 1.0.0 release...

My 2 cents,
  Chris