Oops, you're right. I inadvertently set the JDK to 1.6. Testing now with JDK 1.5.

Nige

On Feb 27, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Dennis Kubes wrote:

Under java 1.6 is it just a filepath issue. I tracked it down some time ago. I can fix it.

Dennis

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
Nigel Daley wrote:
Hmm, whoami is on the machine. I've changed the Nutch builds so it now runs a script (running the same ant command it was running) and I source the hudson user environment.

The build is now failing because of this test:

test:
     [echo] Testing plugin: parse-swf
    [junit] Running org.apache.nutch.parse.swf.TestSWFParser
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.764 sec
    [junit] Test org.apache.nutch.parse.swf.TestSWFParser FAILED
This is using Java 1.6, right? There's a bug somewhere, either in the JavaSWF library or in the ActionScript parser that this plugin uses, which causes the output to become re-arranged under Java 1.6 vs. Java 1.5. I wasn't able to track this down yet.