Raghavendra Prabhu wrote:
Hi Andrzej

Can you put in the latest version of the diff for the adaptive fetch?

Because we seem to have problem patching agains the latest release.

This should help us test it.

The patch is probably out of sync, there have been many (trivial) changes in the meantime. The best option would be to commit this functionality, if enough people consider it of a sufficiently good quality. What prevents me from doing this is that I don't use this version on a regular basis - the original version is good enough for my use, even though not ideal. And I have a feeling that not too many people really reviewed this patch.

So, IMHO these patches need more testing, because the potential for disruption is rather large.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><