Hi Lukas and everybody!

Do you know which file in nutch 0.7.2 should I edit to add some field in my
index (i.e. file type - PDF, Word or html)?'

On 8/8/06, Lukas Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am not sure if I can give you any useful hint but the follwoing is
what once worked for me.
Example of query: url:http date:20060801

date: and type: options can be used in combination with url:
Filer url:http should select all documents (unless you allowed file,
ftp protocols). Plain date ot type filter select onthing if they are
used alone.

And be sure you don't introduce any space between filter name and its
value ([date: 20060801] is not the same as [date:20060801])

Lukas

On 8/8/06, Matthew Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Howie,
>    I inspected my index using Luke and 20060801 shows up several times
> in the index. I'm unable to query pretty much any field. Several people
> seem to be having the same problem. Does anyone know whats going on?
>
> This is one of the last things I have to resolve to have Nutch deployed
> successfully at my organization. Unfortunately, Friday is my last day.
> Can anyone offer any assistance??
> Thanks,
>   Matt
>
> Howie Wang wrote:
> > I think that I have problems querying for numbers and
> > words with digits in them. Now that I think of it, is it
> > possible it has something to do with the stemming in
> > either the query filter or indexing? In either case, I would
> > print out the text that is being indexed and the phrases
> > added to the query. You could also using luke to inspect
> > your index and see whether 20060801 shows up anywhere.
> >
> > Howie
> >
> >> I tried looked for a page that had the date 20060801 and the text
> >> "test" in the page. I tried the following:
> >>
> >> date: 20060801 test
> >>
> >> and
> >>
> >> date 20060721-20060803 test
> >>
> >> Neither worked, any ideas??
> >>
> >> Matt

<value>protocol-httpclient|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html|js|oo|pdf|msword|mspowerpoint|rtf|zip)|index-(basic|more)|query-(more|site|stemmer|url)|summary-basic|scoring-opic</value>

HTTP,

--
Lourival Junior
Universidade Federal do Pará