Okay.. I am switching over right now.. RIGHT NOW!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bartosz Gadzimski [mailto:bartek...@o2.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:29 AM
To: nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hadopp Config Exception in Nutch

Hi,

I can use it from cygwin, from eclipse or anyway you wan't it. Crawl,
nutchBean also.

You should try nutch trunk or even rc
http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-1.0/rc1/nutch-1.0.tar.gz

It's to much difference to write here, it's just 10 times better than
0.9

Lukas, Ray pisze:
> Oh rats.. Sorry.. Early morning here.. Forgot.. Yes, version.. You
need
> to know that..  I am running Nutch 0.9.. I have gone through the
> tutorial.. I have not done as well as you have..
>
> Yep set up that search.dir setting.. I am going to go through
everything
> from scratch again I think..  I am missing something..
> So you have search from your java app working then I take it..
Hummm...
> Very interesting.. Hum.. Would sure like to spend 15 minutes with
you..
> Ha.. Ah.. Okay.. So there is hope for me.. Good good.. I am really
> close.. Really close.. I can taste it..
> Thanks man.. I am going back throguh that tutorial..  Must have missed
> something..

org.apache.nutch.util.NutchConfiguration.create(NutchConfiguration.java:

>> 51)
>>      at IndexCreator.<init>(IndexCreator.java:66)
>>      at Driver.createIndex(Driver.java:17)
>>      at Driver.main(Driver.java:10)
>>
>> and
>>
>> Fri Mar 6 14:48:40 2009 DEBUG main java.io.IOException:
config(config)