On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 21:31 -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Well as soon as we have 3 +1 binding VOTEs. Right now I'm the only PMC member
> that's VOTE'd +1 on the release.
>
> Hopefully in the next few days someone will have a chance to check...

I tried to get the Release Candidate (latest nightly build) running
yesterday and I ran into problems with both of the scripts that I use to
crawl with 1.0.

But the smaller bin/crawl method finished the crawl and then immediately
had a java exception when starting the next step.

Sorry I don't have more specifics, but I'm at home, the setup is at work
and I had to revert to get things back running. But I built a dev
machine so I can play with 1.1 and get more specific.

Phil Barnett
Senior Analyst
Walt Disney World.