On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 18:22 +0200, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> On 2010-04-10 17:49, Phil Barnett wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 21:31 -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> >> Hi there,
> >>
> >> Well as soon as we have 3 +1 binding VOTEs. Right now I'm the only PMC
> >> member that's VOTE'd +1 on the release.
> >>
> >> Hopefully in the next few days someone will have a chance to check...
> >
> > I tried to get the Release Candidate (latest nightly build) running
> > yesterday and I ran into problems with both of the scripts that I use to
> > crawl with 1.0.
> >
> > But the smaller bin/crawl method finished the crawl and then immediately
> > had a java exception when starting the next step.
> >
> > Sorry I don't have more specifics, but I'm at home, the setup is at work
> > and I had to revert to get things back running. But I built a dev
> > machine so I can play with 1.1 and get more specific.
>
> More details on this (your environment, OS, JDK version) and
> logs/stacktraces would be highly appreciated! You mentioned that you
> have some scripts - if you could extract relevant portions from them (or
> copy the scripts) it would help us to ensure that it's not a simple
> command-line error.

Will do, Monday.

Basics.

HP DL-360 G4 Dual Xeon, 4G ram, Mirrored SCSI.

Fresh install of CentOS 5.4

Java from Sun.

ant from repository, compiled from nightly build.

I'll try to get you more details Monday evening. I'm driving down to
work tonight to get the -dev machine running so I'll have something to
break on Monday. ;-)