Hi All,

I would like to build web service based on Nutch (I had followed the wiki
tutorial on "Run Nutch in Eclipse1.0 and "plug in tutorial" so I had done some
customization on Nutch crawl and Nutch search, and I would like to build these
as web service.

However, when I was trying to build it (with EJB 3.0), some error messages were
given such as
"java.lang.RuntimeException: x point org.apache.nutch.net.URLNormalizer not
found." So may I know is there any tutorial can guide me through to build web
service for Nutch or anyone could help me on this?

Thanks.

Warm regards,
Kim