Dear all,

in section 4.3 there is a reference to “Figure 3 below”, however the referenced
figure is undertitled as “Figure 2” and a figure 3 does not exist.

I suggest to correct the reference to the figure as “Figure 2 below”.

Besides this minor flaw I have a question regarding what is shown in this
figure combined with the suggestion to consider some clarification text.

It is not clear to me if the shown L2VNs named VNx, VNy and VNz are nested in
the shown L3 VNa and if yes how that is reflected in the respetive identifier
relations (or not at all reflected in the identifier relations such as VNI).

So in a nutshell, my question is: Is there something like “nested VNIs” (in
particular regarding L2 VNIs nested in L3 VNIs) or not?

I like to not that clarity about identifier relations is absolutely critical
when it comes to the associated data modelling.

Best Regards, Lothar

For ease of reference please find below the portion of the figure which my
question relates to:

I ...+....                   |..|
                |LB |          |             |     Enterprise Site
              : L2VNx :    : L2VNy :     : L2VNz :
               Web App.     Mail App.      VoIP App.