I think the draft is OK but I’ve got a few comments below:

Section 1: Why are these the  use cases considered?   I think a better
justification of why these use cases are considered representative or even
significant will enhance the draft.

Section 3.1: Perhaps add a better definition of vGW

Section 4: Is this statement 100% accurate: "Operators no longer need to worry
about the constraints of the DC physical network configuration when creating
VMs and configuring a virtual network."?

Section 4.1: This section is potentially very interesting and perhaps should be
fleshed out some more; some of the issues arising from interworking between
different technologies are interesting and perhaps worthy of further
discussion.  However, there are some suggestions that some DCs are highly
homogenised in terms of deployed hardware and technology so perhaps also
mention this possibility?

Section 4:3: "DC Provider operators"? In fact, draft uses both "DC provider" or
"DC operator" throughout.  Is there a difference?  If so, perhaps state the
difference.  If not, perhaps pick one and use it consistently in the draft?

Regards,
Femi