From:  <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 2:58 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-extensions-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <t...@herbertland.com>, Lucy Yong
<lucy.y...@huawei.com>, "Fred L. Templin" <fltemp...@acm.org>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-gue-extensions-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-gue-extensions
Revision:       01
Title:          Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
Document date:  2016-10-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          29
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-extensions-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-gue-extensions-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental optional
   extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). The extensions
   defined in this specification are the security option, payload
   transform option, checksum option, fragmentation option, and the
   remote checksum offload option.

The IETF Secretariat