Hi, Greg,

Not surprised. But for the record, and my last email on this thread:

You kept dodging the questions and chose to NOT answer either of them. This was
intended as a quick and painless Echo/Reply email exchange, single round-trip,
and the evasiveness and avoiding-the-issue non-answers turned it into a TCP
interaction! RST!

Enjoy your weekend,

Carlos.

On Mar 30, 2018, at 5:52 PM, Greg Mirsky