Hi Anoop,
thank you for the most detailed list of the references to OAM work related
to NVO3 WG. I may add just couple more drafts that came out of OOAM design
team:

   - requirements
   <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement-02>;
   - gap analysis
   <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis-02>;
   - OOAM heade
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header/>r;
   - on-demand Echo Request/Reply
   <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-demand-cc-cv-03>.

The NVO3 OAM design team, at some point in time, joined in work with OOAM
DT and input, expertise helped us significantly.

Regards,
Greg