On 20 Jul 2010, at 08:12, Francis Fish wrote:

> Cheers - will try it later. The commands in the image magik documentation
> didn't do much.

ImageMagick in general doesn't make much sense. It's command-line Photoshop.

There was a drop-in replacement for Paperclip to address that was good for
resizing, crops and rotates and not much else, but I can't for the life of me
remember what it was called.

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com :: p...@vagueware.com :: +44 (0) 7740 465746

Vagueware Limited is registered in England/Wales, number 05700421
Registered Office: 3 Tivoli Place, Ilkley, W. Yorkshire, LS29 8SU
Correspondence: 13 Crossland Road, Manchester, M21 9DU

Signup now for white papers, trends, etc.: http://eepurl.com/tVNx