From: alan...@aol.com

Sent: 1/31/2010 4:06:55 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: Re: [nysbirds-l] Timber Point Doveke - NO - Sunday, 31  January

I was up at Timber Point today and was disappointed to not see the  Dovekie.
A local policeman told me that eight Dovekies were taken from other parts
of Long Island and six of them have already died.  The policeman was not
referring to the Dovekie at Great River.

In a message dated 1/31/2010 3:39:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,