Took a walk w/ my wife around the lake at Teatown Reserve in
Westchester, mostly just to get out.  Birding was extremely casual, as
in whatever chose to present itself, rather than actively searching.
Mostly, it was about enjoying the chorus of frogs and enjoying the
beginning of spring.  Some species I counted.  Others were too
numerous to bother with.  Also, I was "lucky" enough to find a tick
crawling on my arm.  Just a heads up.  It's that time of year again.

1 osprey
2 e. bluebirds (m/f)
9 ring-necked ducks
2 buffleheads
4 mallards
2 mute swans
10-12 turkey vultures
1 n. cardinal
1 w.b. nuthatch
2 red-bellied woodpeckers
juncos
robins
titmouse
chickadee
canada geese
a. crows

--
"The test of us as a society is not necessarily how we treat the best
among us but how we treat the most questionable." - Ben Loeterman