Today I birded some spots in the above counties.  The hot spot for the day was
the Watchtower Farms on Red Mills Road in Ulster County.  The compost piles had
attracted many gulls.  Nearly 300 Herring Gulls, One second winter GLAUCOUS
GULL, 21 Great Black-backed Gulls, one Adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL made for
greaat birding.  One Snow Bunting, two Gold-crowned Kinglets, one Red-tailed
Hawk and twelve BLACK VULTURES  were some nice additions.  If you  go, remember
Watchtower Farms is all private property, bird from the road.  John Haas
PS most other sites had the same species reported by me Monday.